Monday 12 November 2012

My day off

As a result of changing my shift at work to 10 hour days, I get a day off during the week, I was told this could not be a Monday or Friday as these are two of our busiest days, so I opted for a Thursday and I certainly needed the break today, it's been crazy at work this week and whilst I'm grateful to have a job sometimes it just really takes it's toll.

My plan for today is to clean through the house and do the grocery shopping, not particularly exciting I know but it does mean that come the weekend I will be free to enjoy it with DH and not have to stress about getting all the washing and cleaning done, I will also be putting the slow cooker on and making us a meal for tonight and freezing any leftovers for next week.

Best get started

Take Care

Tilly x

No comments:

Post a Comment