Wednesday 12 December 2012

Glad you like it

Afternoon all from a warm and sunny Sydney :) not to brag but the weather has been spectacular the last days, makes a nice change from last year.

I got a text from my mum this morning saying Santa had been to visit her, albeit 2 weeks early, she said she is very happy with her gift (a white bedspread) which she has put away till Christmas eve when it will make it's debut for everyone to see on Christmas day, I won't see it till boxing day as Christmas day this year will be spent with DH's family. There will be 8 in total and it will be interesting to see how they do Christmas and if it's as noisy as our family gatherings normally are (I'm one of 7 children, so sometime you need to shout to be heard).

I have been good and working on my Melbourne tram rotation piece, it's slow going as it's not something I would pick for myself, but it was a gift from DH and I felt bad whenever he would ask how it was coming along, so I feel a little better now I can show him that it's a WIP and no longer a UFO, I've also finished a Christmas themed coaster for me to go on the table when DH and I have our dinner on Christmas eve.


I have 5 days left of work and then I will be on holidays for 2 weeks during which time I will be renovating and stitching, stay tuned for photos and updates.

Take care

Tilly x

No comments:

Post a Comment