I don't make resolutions (I'm not very good a sticking to them) so I make a list of goals/things I would like to do achieve instead and here they are.
1. Spend more time with family and friends
2. Do bathroom renovation (need to save for this as I want to pay cash, no more putting things on credit cards)
3. Look into being able to work from home
4. Give homemade presents for birthdays and Christmas this year as this will reduce costs (see goal 2)
5. Travel more around Australia. DH and I have plans to travel this year but it's to places we have already been to, we would like to travel to a few new places so fingers crossed we can achieve this.
I have more goals but these are my top 5 and as I achieve them I will continue to add to the list, I'm particularly looking forward to achieving number 4 which will mean lots of craft time for me.
If you are a person who makes resolution good luck with achieving them.