Monday 22 October 2012

One way ticket

So I found out today that my baby sister will be moving to the U.K in 6 months time, my mums family live there so she will not be on her own, but we will miss her and with my other younger sister recently moved interstate it looks like it will be a lonely winter next year.

On a more positive note DH and I have a 4 day weekend at the end of this week and we will be using it to continue the renovations, painting the main bedroom and weeding the garden are two of the things we need to get done, NO EXCUSES!!!

As my profile states I also craft and below is a recently finished project, it's a cross stitch owl, there will be 3 all together and they will be given to my God-daughter as a Christmas present, the photo is not the greatest but I couldn't find the good camera :(.

I'm also working on a Gorjuss cross stitch design for another God-daughter which I will post up soon,

Take care

Tilly x


No comments:

Post a Comment